W5YI :
April 19, 2018
Resources for Amateur and Commercial Radio
Toll Free Orders: 1-800-699-9549
  View Cart    
Product Catalog
Amateur Radio
Commercial Radio
Electronics / Reference
Morse Code
Extra Class Audio CD
FCC Links
Amateur Radio News
FCC Enforcement Actions
Amateur Radio
About Licensing
Technician Class
About Call Signs
General Class
Ham Radio Class Locations
Amateur Exam Locations
License Renewals
Club Station Licenses
Vanity Call Signs
1 x 1 Call Signs
FCC Part 97 Rules
Commercial Radio
Study Materials
Contact Us

FCC ULS : How do I obtain an FRN?
Some radioamateurs were previously issued an FRN. If you do not currently have an FRN and would like to obtain one, you should register your TIN and call sign prior to November 28, 2001. After this date, you should access CORES registration from the ULS TIN/Call Sign registration screen. This method will ensure that you have the ability to associate call signs with your newly issued FRN.

Effective November 28, 2001, follow these steps: Select "TIN/Call Sign Registration" from the ULS homepage. Choose the "Register Now" button, and click "Continue" to be automatically linked to CORES. Provide the required information and you will receive a confirmation screen displaying your FRN number. Record this number for future reference. Choose the ULS link on the confirmation screen to return to ULS.

Return to FCC ULS
  Toll Free: 1-800-669-9594 Contact Us
Designed and Driven by Riverstone Media ( http://www.riverstonemedia.com )
Legal Disclaimer Privacy Policy