W5YI :
May 27, 2018
Resources for Amateur and Commercial Radio
Toll Free Orders: 1-800-699-9549
  View Cart    
Product Catalog
Amateur Radio
Commercial Radio
Electronics / Reference
Morse Code
Extra Class Audio CD
FCC Links
Amateur Radio News
FCC Enforcement Actions
Amateur Radio
About Licensing
Technician Class
About Call Signs
General Class
Ham Radio Class Locations
Amateur Exam Locations
License Renewals
Club Station Licenses
Vanity Call Signs
1 x 1 Call Signs
FCC Part 97 Rules
Commercial Radio
Study Materials
Contact Us

Vanity Call Signs FAQ : May I renew or change my name or address at the same time I apply for a Vanity call sign?
No! You must hold an unexpired amateur operator/station license of the proper operator class, as described above, to request a Vanity call sign for your station. To request a Vanity call sign for a club station, you must hold an unexpired club station license showing you as the license trustee. Your name and mailing address as shown on your current licensing information in the FCC database must be correct. If your license has expired, or if your name or address has changed, you must first modify your station license so that it shows the correct information in the FCC database before you apply for a Vanity call sign. We can do this for you. Just go to the Home page and click on "Change Address" link. There is an additional $8.00 filing fee for this service if filed on-line.

Return to Vanity Call Signs FAQ
  Toll Free: 1-800-669-9594 Contact Us
Designed and Driven by Riverstone Media ( http://www.riverstonemedia.com )
Legal Disclaimer Privacy Policy