W5YI :
May 23, 2018
Resources for Amateur and Commercial Radio
Toll Free Orders: 1-800-699-9549
  View Cart    
Product Catalog
Amateur Radio
Commercial Radio
Electronics / Reference
Morse Code
Extra Class Audio CD
FCC Links
Amateur Radio News
FCC Enforcement Actions
Amateur Radio
About Licensing
Technician Class
About Call Signs
General Class
Ham Radio Class Locations
Amateur Exam Locations
License Renewals
Club Station Licenses
Vanity Call Signs
1 x 1 Call Signs
FCC Part 97 Rules
Commercial Radio
Study Materials
Contact Us

FCC ULS : Federal Registration Numbers
FCC Implements Federal Registration Numbers

TINs, Licensee ID's and FRN's -- What are they and why do we need them?

What is a TIN?
Why is it necessary to supply a SSN to the FCC?
What is a License ID
What is a Federal Registration Number (FRN) ?
Code of Federal Regulations (regarding FRN's)
What does the new FRN mean for current ULS licensees?
If you file a paper application manually
How can I find my FRN
Performing a License Search in ULS
How do I obtain an FRN?
How do I obtain a CORES password?
How does FRN affect filing through a VEC?
How will CORES affect my ATIN(s)?
Is it Possible to Deactivate FRNs?
For Further Information or Assistance
  Toll Free: 1-800-669-9594 Contact Us
Designed and Driven by Riverstone Media ( http://www.riverstonemedia.com )
Legal Disclaimer Privacy Policy