W5YI :
April 23, 2018
Resources for Amateur and Commercial Radio
Toll Free Orders: 1-800-699-9549
  View Cart    
Product Catalog
Amateur Radio
Commercial Radio
Electronics / Reference
Morse Code
Extra Class Audio CD
FCC Links
Amateur Radio News
FCC Enforcement Actions
Amateur Radio
About Licensing
Technician Class
About Call Signs
General Class
Ham Radio Class Locations
Amateur Exam Locations
License Renewals
Club Station Licenses
Vanity Call Signs
1 x 1 Call Signs
FCC Part 97 Rules
Commercial Radio
Study Materials
Contact Us

FCC ULS : What is a License ID?
The CORES FRN (required under new FCC rules in Part 1, Subpart W) is different from the Licensee ID (an 8-digit number beginning with the letter "L"). When filing applications with a VEC your FRN may be used on any FCC form in place of the applicants TIN (or Social Security Number.)  Your Licensee ID can be located the same way you find the FRN, but is not a valid replacement for your FRN on applications.

Return to FCC ULS
  Toll Free: 1-800-669-9594 Contact Us
Designed and Driven by Riverstone Media ( http://www.riverstonemedia.com )
Legal Disclaimer Privacy Policy